2 Year Extended Warranty
2 Year Extended Warranty on Wright CNC Machines
Wright CNC 6865 Speedway Blvd Ste Q-106 • Las Vegas, Nv • 89115 • U.S.A. Phone: +1.833.702.9262 • www.wrightcnc.com
Wright CNC warrants that all new Wright CNC-manufactured controllers, machines, torch height control systems, consumables (expendables), and accessories (collectively, “Goods”) will be free of defects in workmanship and material, subject to the terms of this Limited Warranty.
WARRANTY REMEDY: Purchaser must promptly report any defect or failure of the Goods to WCNC. Such notice must be in writing and received within the warranty periods set forth herein. Upon receiving such written notice, and if Wright CNC confirms the existence of a defect covered by this warranty, WCNC will, at its sole option, repair or replace the defective Goods. At WCNC’s request, the purchaser must return to WCNC or its authorized service facility any Goods claimed to be defective. WCNC reserves the right to refuse to perform the warranty remedies set forth herein if the Goods are not received by WCNC within sixty (60) days of the return request date. The purchaser is solely responsible for shipment of any defective Goods to and from WCNC’s facility or that of its authorized service facility and all related freight costs.
WARRANTY PERIODS All warranty periods start from the date of receiving from Wright CNC.
PARTS FOR: • All WCNC Table Control Boxes, Electrical Components and Motors: 2 Years
PARTS FOR: • All WCNC Table Moving Parts including all gear tracks: 2 Year
PARTS FOR: • All WCNC Table Body and Frame Parts: 2 Year
SPARE PARTS (all repair parts) Ninety (90) days.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS The Goods are intended for commercial and personal use. WCNC is not responsible for cable or torch leads wear or any damage resulting from cable wear due to flexing and abrasion. Purchaser is solely responsible for routine inspection of cables. WCNC is not responsible for repair or replacement of any part or Goods due to normal wear and tear. Parts and equipment manufactured for WCNC is subject to the terms of the original manufacturer’s warranty, and WCNC has no warranty obligations for defect in such equipment.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- THE GOODS HAVE BEEN ABUSED, ALTERED, OR MISUSED;
- THE GOODS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT THE AUTHORIZATION OR PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF WRIGHT CNC.
- WCNC SERIAL NUMBERS OR WARRANTY DECALS HAVE BEEN REMOVED OR ALTERED; OR
- THE GOODS HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO IMPROPER INSTALLATION, IMPROPER CARE, UNAPPROVED PURPOSES, OR ABNORMAL OPERATIONS.
- SERVICE AND REPAIR SHOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED BY WCNC FACTORY TRAINED PERSONNEL. UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS PERFORMED ON THIS EQUIPMENT MAY RESULT IN DANGER TO THE TECHNICIAN AND MACHINE OPERATOR AND WILL INVALIDATE YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY. THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES FOR THE GOODS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WCNC’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING THE DEFECTIVE GOODS. IN NO EVENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT), WILL WCNC BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF WCNC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.