Wright CNC Tech Institute: Plasma 101 - An Introduction to plasma
Be sure to add the number of student that will be attending
Use discount code "2STUDENTS" at checkout for 25% discount when purchasing 2 seats.
Use discount code "3STUDENTS" at checkout for 34% discount when purchasing 3 seats.
Classes are limited to 10 seats.
Learn CAD and Design for Plasma CNC Machines with a hands-on course at our facility in Las Vegas. We spend two days diving into everything you need to know to get started with your CNC machine and designing for CNC Plasma tables.
No matter your technology literacy levels, we will teach you how to break into the growing business of CAD with CNC.
In this course we cover:
- CNC Machine Basics / CNC Plasma Basics
- Understanding Plasma Cutters
- Improving Cut Quality/Factors of Quality
- Introductory CAD Design
- Introductory SVG Design
- Translating Photos into Cut Files
- Processing / Nesting / Cutting Design Files
- The Basics of Torch Height Controller
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining CNC Machines
*Due to limited classroom space we cap each class to 10 persons. Any cancellation or reschedule requests with less than 7 days notice (prior to start of class) will be charged a $50 dollar cancellation fee.